Browsing my copy of Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cooking Course, looking for something light and healthy, I came across his lovely recipe for Sea Bream with Tomato and Herb Salsa. I decided I wanted to serve it with some greens, and attempted to copy Hawksmoor’s Broccoli with Chilli and Anchovy.
What you’ll need*
1. sea bream = 2 * sea bream fillets + olive oil
2. tomato, olive & herb salsa = olive oil + cherry tomatoes + black olives + coriander + basil + lemon
3. chilli & anchovy veg = sprouting broccoli + green beans + lemon + chilli + anchovy fillet
(*sea bream recipe from Gordon ramsay’s ultimate cookery course)
How to make it
1. Tomato, olive & herb salsa: heat oil. add tomatoes. add olives. season. stir over low heat for 2mins. add herbs. set aside. add juice of half lemon.
2. Chilli & anchovy veg: steam broccoli & beans. 3 mins. add anchovy. add chilli. stir. add juice of half lemon. keep warm.
3. Sea Bream: slash skin. heat oil (hot). add skin-side down. season. 2 mins. flip. 1 min.
4. Serve: salsa. top with fish. veg on side.
Enjoy, on lap trays in front of TV, watching Britain’s Got Talent!